Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Problems

I have recently been informed of two problems that exist on this site. I apologize on Adam's behalf(as they are inevitably due to his incompetence).

Problem #1: People are unable to post a comment w/out signing up.
Answer: Solved. If you have a problem with this again please let me know, and I will bring down all of my wrath on the masters of the computer world(which coincidentally I invented).

#2(more of a question): When does this manliest of conquests begin?
Answer: My whole life has been a manly conquest. But I will be leaving for Mexico on July 2nd with some of my dearest friends for a mission week in Juarez(Adam is already there). We will leave from Juarez on the 9th of July, and I will most likely be crowned king of the first town that we come to no later than the 10th of July(I am hoping for the afternoon of the 9th though).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yall be careful and watch out for bandidos.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please give frequent updates on Adam beatings.
-Tom

2:44 PM  
Blogger carol b said...

haha... you crack me up. dont get kidnapped.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have recently been made aware of 2 problems on this site, as well.
1. Adam. Seeing as though mom shaved a gorilla, it is not appropriate to put photographs of Adam ANYWHERE...especially on the Internet where countless numbers of people can see him.
2. Zach. Zach is an idiot. Enough said.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to have to go with erin rolyat

8:47 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

What is rolyat?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing "Taylor" backwards............................................................................
Idiot.
-Nire

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home