Friday, July 14, 2006

Learning Experience





So we get into a town called ´Real de Catorce´, and we notice the sweet mountains that they have. Therefore we felt it necessary to rent some horses for the next day(my groin still hasn´t forgiven me). That night I am enjoying a pleasant meal with Adam, and our waitress taps me on the shoulder and points to the window. There is a man on a horse sitting outside of the restaurant window motioning for me to come out(he wanted to cement our plans). We rode up the mountain the next day. There was barely enough room for the horses to make it up the path which made it for an exciting first horse riding experience. It was worth it when we got to the top as it was beautiful. I will enclose some of those pictures now if this lady whose computer I am using doesn´t kick me out of her house. I don´t think she knows that I speak Spanish, and she is talking about being ready for me to leave. I will pretend that I don´t understand and continue to type along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home