Sunday, July 09, 2006

El Presidente


As predicted earlier it didn´t take long for me to become the king of this town. Here you can see Adam congratulating me on my accomplishment. If you look closely you can see Jason disrespecting my coronation. Plans for his beheading are underway. Unfortunately the local government refuses to acknowledge my reign claiming that they are a democracy, and I can´t just appoint myself king. They, too, will feel my wrath.
We are now in a small town called Creel. It is a pretty amazing place. We went from about 105 degrees to 50 degrees. It is cold here! We went to Chihuahua last night and decided to not stick around and take the night bus to Cuahetomec. This afternoon we got into Creel. A guy is renting us a truck to use tomorrow to take to the tallest waterfall in Mexico. We will also be hitting the Copper Canyon which is 4 times the size of the Grand Canyon. We are pretty excited. We have already been amazed by God´s creation in the short amount of time that we have been gone. We miss you all and are praying for you. And as promised Adam is receiving daily beatings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be great to be you. Just thought you may want to know I've been promoted from Captain to Commander. Look for big changes to come. CG

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home