Monday, July 17, 2006

Seizing the Capital City, Emotions Run High






I tend to get really emotional and angry while speaking(no fear, doctors are looking into this). The police, or as I like to call them, ¨the man¨, got nervous so they sent their sniper chopper in to take me out. Chaos ensued and everyone scattered. I, of course, was hidden away safely by interested parties. However, we plan to leave Mexico City tomorrow for either Puebla or Vera Cruz. I am also planning on ditching Adam soon as I fear that he is becoming a liability(his ego has been writing checks that his body can´t cash, which is never good in my humble opinion).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach, I am happy that you are doing much conquering. May you bring some much needed guidance to all the cities.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COMMANDANT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Love you and am happy you two are having fun. Give the boy a hug from the old stepmonster.

Luv, June

8:00 PM  
Blogger H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

Freaking awesome. So will you be Che, or Castro, or a vicious demagogue a la Samoza? Or perhaps, given the level of your personal hygeine, El Guapo may be the model for you. Choices, choices. My only advice: Just be the best little dictator you can be.

...and remember, when you least expect it, my banditos will rise up, instigate revolt and hang you by your toes in the streets of San Salvador.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

12:59 AM  
Blogger H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

oh, and happy birthday.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home