Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tal and Dikla



We met this very nice couple in Mexico City and went on a couple of excursions together. They are from Israel. Tal is from Jerusalem and Dikla is from Tel Aviv. Here we are standing on the 3rd largest pyramid in the world. I can´t spell it though. We have recently parted ways, but hope to reunite in Oaxaca or Guatemala. Adam and I have been talking about our time with these two, and we fear that they may think that we are a gay couple. We never really mentioned that we were brothers. As you can see, I have a man bag which can easily be misconstrued as a purse. Also, you can see that Adam is extremely feminine. I ran out of shirts so I am in a sleeveless(I normally don´t like to expose the guns as many find them to be very scary yet appealing) and a lot of gay travellers that we have seen don´t wear sleeves. I know what you are thinking, ¨Zach, you are the most masculine person that I know, not to mention the hottest¨. Don´t worry, I know. However, Adam´s girliness counteracts my manliness. Anywho, Tal and Dikla if you are reading this, Adam is my brother. And I, at least, am straight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Man bag." Yeah...that's the ticket...

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, why don't you just sacrifice them on that ritual pyramid there. you know bring back the old flavor, I hear the locals might like it. Perhaps throw adam in, you know reenact that scene from beastmaster when he throws the kid in the firepit. Sometimes late at night I fantasize about what it would be like to see mancows body simmering, but you know that's just me. -elblancodiablo

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home