Thursday, March 05, 2009

5 Man Coup!?! The original 2 times 2 plus 1 (I think)





I, of course, will be lead champion of excellence and supervisor of the less than desirable crew. I will also be the resident black belt in all things martial arts(awarded by the Zach Brining academy of martial arts).
Adam will resume his role as buffoon. He has, however, been given more responsibilities and been promoted to food expert and the official headbutter of all things I find hilarious for him to smash his head into. (In case of danger he will be used to push into the path of harm. He is unaware of this so please don't tell him. Adam, if you are reading this then I am just kidding.(I'm really not)).
More to come on the 3 new travellers. We are back to take a 2500 mile voyage in 3 Hands and Feet vans filled with tools through the entire length of Mexico. Mexico has gotten a bad rap lately so we are setting out to show what a great place it is, and exhibit some awesomeness along the way.
Photo at top: Adam and I on a raccoon hunt. Middle: Me posing for some modeling companies and magazines and what not. Bottom: Adam in his natural state.

9 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

- Coy Buckley, or Pierre(the name he hides behind), has had full body lice since 1981. They multiply daily, but he refuses to seek medical attention as they are his only friends. Every day he chews up worms(84) like a momma bird, and makes them into a paste that he rubs all over his body to nourish the pests. Sadly, Coy spends hours a day listening and talking to his 'friends'. He once heard them speak of a plot that they had hatched to escape his revolting body(this is true). So he wrapped himself in saran wrap for 3 years and 4 months to keep them captive. He is a simpleton and an imbecile. Please pray for his wife and child daily. Oh yeah, he keeps live cats in an overcoat that he wears 365 days a year.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

- Mandie it is great to hear from you. I was able to check your blog, and you have a beautiful family. I hope this finds you well.

- Hilsee, my entire life has been dedicated to making you happy(even before you were born). Every other aspect of my existence is a facade. Thank you for your support.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, this shout out to coy should be a post. brilliant my good sir.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Adabama said...

You know, everytime I read a post, I tell myself that I should start doing some of the writing to defend myself, but let's be honest. It would be pretty much the same. The truth is the truth. And Zach, luckily for you I understand parentheses, yet not parentheses within parentheses, so keep it up.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Adabama said...

And where did you take that picture of me sleeping? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, you would be surprised at how many pictures we have of you that you don't know about.

huh?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Theolaos said...

Wow, all I can say is... Wow! I can't believe that Mexico still allows two guys of such superior physical amazingness to enter into their boarders! I'm sure their economy falls apart every time you both go on your journey's south, b/c everyone runs out to see such manly... manliness! I can only hope to achieve a fraction of your great fighting skills! Take no prisoners! Mr. Chuck Norris would be proud!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Even though my husband will be on the trip, I think I'm going to have a hard time reading the blog update with the excess commas ...

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, I took that picture of you at the Pecan Festival. Remember when you sold all those bars?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home