Sunday, July 30, 2006

We Had It Our Way Alright




I love Mexican food, I really do. However, when you eat out for every meal it can get a little old. For several days I have been desperately searching for peanut butter so I can just have a peanut butter sandwich. Failure again and again. Yesterday, however, we were on one of my searches, and we saw something much much better... a Burger King. We thought that we were seeing a mirage or that it was some sort of a cosmic joke. Adam passed out, and I had to drag his hairy body into the restaurant. Normally I hate Burger King, and I feel like I am going to throw up when I have it. When we got done I felt like I had eaten at a five star restaurant. Also, I lost my compass yesterday, but a pack of squirrels found it for me in AdamĀ“s beard along with a dictionary and my left boot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Mark said...

Oh yes, burger king, It reminds me of our days at wendy's in Juarez.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you two weirdos? Momma June

4:10 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

we are on a small island off of belize where all the streets are sand and you can only drive golf carts. we rented one and treated it poorly. we are snorkeling with sharks, stingrays, and manatees today. it is nice here but really expensive. we will be heading to guatemala in the next couple of days. i will try to post something tonight. we have had limited communication abilities here.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home