Wednesday, August 02, 2006

'BELIZE' IT OR NOT

Get it. I made a play on the word 'believe', but I said 'Belize' because that is where we are. I really don't have much to post. I just thought of that a couple of weeks ago and thought that it was really funny and clever so I have been waiting to use it. We had to use an underwater camera today so I am unable to post the photos at this time. We got to snorkel with and touch sharks and sting rays. We saw but couldn't touch manatees, eels, and barracuda. We paid this guy to take us out on his boat, and he was able to find all of these things for us. We had a blast, but Adam did not get eaten by a shark. Sorry everybody. I replaced his soap with butter hoping that the sharks would like the butter smell, but my flaw was assuming that Adam would actually shower. Adam later ate the butter and asked where I got the wonderful soap.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time try blood and chum. Adam probably won't even realize you put anything on him.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zach we got it! but it was kinda stupid! and you actually thought about it and was excited to use it! wow! you're a loser!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erin! we posted at the same exact time! crazy!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEstupid! Like that play on words?

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam!! Do not eat ANY soap that looks like, smells like and/or tastes like butter. Got the message through Nicole, I paid it on July 11. Zach, stay away from sharks and be sweet to your brother!! Erin and Baret, if you read this, I saw what you wrote about Adam.
I miss you both. Have fun and hurry home. Love, A Friend

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home