Friday, August 04, 2006

Caye Caulker








Just some photos from our time in Caye Caulker, Belize(or ´golf cart island´ as I like to call it). We had fun, but it was expensive. I will include some pretty awesome shots of me directing the golf cart through foreign soil, claiming every square inch of land that I cross. Those poor unsuspecting people never knew what hit them. (Except for the incidents where I hit people with the golf cart. Most of those times they did see me hit them.) I will also enclose a gratuitous shot of yours truly in one of my patented poses for all of the ladies. You are probably wondering what that gargantuan is in the water in the last picture. It is not a manatee that has wandered into shallow waters, but you are close. It is Adam before he was arrested by the island police for having his shirt off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some nice foilage. That is all...
Decidely yours,
diablo

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home