Saturday, August 05, 2006

Endangeredly Delicious





Our sister Erin has always had a tremendous love for manatees. You could almost call it an obsession. I never really understood it, but after diving with them they kind of intrigued us. We decided to give them a try and see if we loved them as well. It turns out that we do. They are delicious. They are so big and cute and taste like an endangered chicken. (No manatees were harmed during this experiment. Well, except for the ones that we ate. They died from being eaten. Sorry Erin.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly evil. I especially like the progression of pictures. I can almost visualize your thought process. You know I'll be disappointed if you come back without some kind of animal for me. LIVING animal. Isn't it sad that it is necessary for me to clarify?!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lil Toni said...

You ain't rite, dood.
However, I've enjoyed reading of your adventures.
My I call the Enquirer now? I think I've found Bigfoot.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I can't promise as grand a comment as our friend lil toni, I will do my best: Adam you are all the manatease I'll ever need, dood.


(Anybody notice the Sears and Roebuck Bellboy outfit on lil tony?)

2:42 PM  
Blogger H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

Almost as good as pick your own panda day at the Memphis Zoo.

Ling Ling tasted Sweet Sweet.

3:33 PM  
Blogger carol b said...

i love manatees too! you know they are also known as sea cows... so they should probably taste more like beef. you must have eaten something other than a manatee

8:31 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

I could tell that it was a manatee by the way that it cried in pain. Also by the tears.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home