Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Signs



In this first one they are actually prohibiting you from urinating or defecating in the street. If you do then you get fined 200 quetzales which is about $25US. I gladly paid it. I can understand that one, but the second one I still don´t get.
What??? So I am in danger if I don´t swim? What if I don´t know how? Not to mention it is a pretty treacherous looking waterfall. Thankfully, I had Adam test this one out. They were wrong. The doctors are hoping that Adam will be able to eat solid foods again one day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Mark said...

zach, nice water bottle placement.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fascinating to know that so many people must've shat in the streets in order for there to be a sign in the first place. Kudos to you Zachary, diablo

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home